[BTS short trip -1-] Run, BTS! [Members look so excited]
Let’s get it! Where are we now? [No need to talk]
We’re on a bus. [Why are they on a bus?]
Why are we on this bus, director? Today’s theme for Run BTS
is a short trip. Short trip! [Today’s Run BTS!]
[BTS short trip -1] [Members ride a bus to
go to the destination] [What they need to
is listed on a schedule] [Members need to move
according to the schedule] Our outfits are now… [A.k.a A-Grub!] [Grubby V on Achasan Mountain]
It’s Taehyung. It’s V. V. He earned this nickname
on Achasan Mountain. [A-Grub was born
following Ha-Grub (Grubby V in Hawaii)] [What are you talking about?]
– Achasan Mountain what? – Sorry? – Sorry? [He has no idea]
Achasan Mountain group? [Like-minded]
– Grubby. – Grubby. – Oh, grubby. [Members customized the T-shirt]
We also decorated it. Did you do that? – Yes, I did.
– Me, too. [Oh, oh] [Today’s schedule for a short trip]
It’s your schedule. Check it out. – Run BTS short trip schedule.
– We will hit the road, shop for groceries,
and arrive at destination. [Good, good]
– We’ll play badminton. – Badminton! We’ll play a board game
and have some free time. [Concentrating]
Then, we’re going to write letters. After having dinner,
we will have a singing contest. [Finale with camp fire]
We’re going to have a campfire before we sleep. [Good, good]
Good! What games do we play? [Run BTS!]
[Games to get snacks] [They’re going to play games
in the bust until they arrive at the destination] [They randomly pick one out of
7 games to get 7 snacks] [If they win out of a match with
the staff member, they’ll get a snack!] [Run BTS!]
[Games to get snacks!] [Snacks] [Fried chicken, Gimbap, chips,
boiled eggs, gummy bears, beverages, dried squid] [Games] [Say Nonsense
– Members need to say nonsense
when asked questions] [Hunminjeongeum (Korean alphabets)
– 7 members need to say a word
made of given consonants] [Timing Game – 1 staff member plays
together. Members should not be
the last one to say a number] [Cham Cham Cham
– 2 members need to avoid hits 3 times] [Guess Who Clapped – Members need to
guess who clapped
when one of 3 staff members claps] [Minus One – 2 members need to win
when playing rock paper scissors minus one. [Can You See My Hand – Guess which
finger the staff used to poke a member’s neck] [Listening carefully]
Will you pick a game and pick a snack? [All together – Snack first!]
Let’s pick a snack first. – After picking a snack.
– Suga, please pick. [Suga is responsible for lucky draw]
– Let’s pick a snack. – Snack! – Dried squid.
– Dried squid legs! [Will it be dried squid as they want?]
Dried squid! [The first snack is gummy bear!]
– Gummy bears. – Gummy bears. – The game is Cham Cham Cham.
– Who is confident? I’m not confident.
I lose all the time. [J-Hope and Jungkook will challenge!]
– I will. – Me, too. – Do you trust me?
– No. – Please say cheer up.
– Cheer up! – Go for it! [J-Hope lost confidence]
– I think I will lose. – I think so, too. – Cham Cham Cham.
– Okay. Cham Cham Cham. [J-Hope succeeded!]
Good. – Jungkook, I want to eat gummy bears.
– Okay. [Desperate hands]
Cham Cham Cham. – Cham Cham Cham.
– Good. Cham Cham Cham. [Jungkook succeeded
and earned gummy bears!] [So excited] We’re doing so great
from the first round. [Will what he said come true?]
This could be our last snack. – Enjoy.
– Thank you. [Game for the 2nd snack]
The 2nd snack is… – The 2nd one is…
– Dried squid legs! [Shouting for fried chicken]
It’s fried chicken! – Please win.
– We must win. [2nd hand: Can you see my hand?]
– Can you see my hand?
– How can we guess that? It’s too difficult. [First challenger Suga]
[Touching softly] [Dumbfounded]
– How can we guess? – I didn’t see that. [Thinking hard]
– The possibility is one out of five.
– It’s easier than you think. [Jin and V are poking and guessing]
– Because… – Just guess.
– Does it seem easy because I saw it? – Pressure wasn’t that strong.
– This. [Playful back-and-forth]
– No, this. – That means… [Suga guesses logically] [Sharp eyes]
it wasn’t the index finger or middle finger. [I chose it] [Suga’s choice: Ring finger]
I’ll say it’s a ring finger. [Wrong! It was an index finger]
You said it wasn’t the index or middle finger] [Members starts blaming him]
– I meant… – You said so. [Logically] [Right]
– It was soft, it means
the finger can work delicately. – Right. [Disappointed]
How can I guess that? [Next challenger Jimin] [Members put pressure on Jimin]
– Jimin, you must guess right.
– He can do it. [Index, middle or ring finger]
I guess it’s one among three. [Is he a reaction machine?]
Oh. One out of these two. [Chose the index finger] [Let’s shout out loud
even though we don’t know answer yet] It was precisely wrong!
Precisely! [Kookie wanted to have fried chicken]
We lost our chance for chicken! [V challenges again]
Let me try. – You can’t guess. It’s so hard.
– Very hard. [Touching with a pinkie] [Staring hard]
I feel the spirit of fried chicken. [Can he guess it right?]
It’s too hard. [Please, bro!] [Chicken chicken chicken]
The answer is! [Wow! Chicken!]
This. [It’s nothing]
– Did he? Did he guess right? – V! [Surprised]
How can he do that? – Thank you. – Amazing.
– Taehyung, give us leftover. It feels like we travel together. [Nice younger brother let
an older one taste first] [Yum] [It’s delicious]
Delicious! [Suga moves on to the next game]
Next snack is beverages. [Great timing]
Good! Fried chicken and beverages. [Caution: Looking into Jungkook’s eyes
may make your heart race]
– We need it. – Now. [Easy one… Easy one…]
I hope it’s easy. I want some drinks. [3rd game: Say nonsense]
– Say nonsense. – Say nonsense. – Jimin will challenge.
– Challenge! Jimin will try. – 1+1 equals to?
– Dangerous! – Are you hungry?
– Be careful! [Hilarious]
– Careful for what?
– Wheels are round! [One question is left – Cool-headed members]
– One more. – 3 questions. – One more. [Q. Who am I?]
A camera’s shape is square! [Chewing] [Kookie is eating well]
Camera director was about to come forward. [Members raised an issue]
1 plus 1 equals to dangerous. Are you on our team
or on their side? [Oh, my mistake]
Right, I’m on your team. [That thing]
The 3rd one makes sense. [The youngest keeps eating]
Careful for what? Wheels are round. If wheels are round,
they may be dangerous. [It’s so unfair]
The director didn’t raise an issue. Why are you… – Shall we do 3 more questions
for drinks? – Sorry? [Too busy eating to hear]
Coke! Coke! Hey, try yourself. [Groundless confidence]
I’ll be amazing. – Who am I?
– Gummy bears are chewy. – Delicious?
– Trees are green. – What?
– Why do Jungkook’s glasses look like that? – That’s a bit…
– It makes sense, too. [Frustrated] [Talking fast]
What? Jungkook’s glasses are round. Does it makes sense? [Sudden confession]
We can’t ask a question. Right, if you end a sentence
with a question mark, it won’t be over. Right, I confessed.
I did it wrong. [The youngest one who is growing]
– Jin. – Do you have more chicken there? – Chicken! Chicken! Chicken!
– Here you are. Give me one. [Jimin challenges again]
I will try! I’ll let you eat something else. [The question is a bit weird]
You got something on your mouth. [Like a speech contest]
BTS won the grand prize! – Which prize was that?
– They’re going to come back! [Sorry?] – When?
– They’ll be back with a mini album! [It’s a regular album]
– Hey, a studio album. – A regular one. [Correction]
It’s a studio album. – What are you eating now?
– They’ll dye hair black! Perfect. [Jimin is so good at Say Nonsense game]
He’s an expert of this game. [Envious]
They’re so good at this. [Next snack is boiled eggs – Guess Who Clapped]
Next game is Guess Who Clapped. Guess who clapped,
out of the director, the assistant director
and the writer. [Strong recommendation]
– Guess who clapped? – Let Namjoon play it. I’m too far away. There must be a reason for
him to pursue music for decades. [Chewing] [Several decades? He’s only 25]
You said several decades – He’s young.
– but he’s only 25 years old. [Following J-Hope’s direction]
Namjoon, lower your head. [Except for RM, everyone stares]
1, 2, 3. [Clap!]
Oh, it’s easy. – The sound tells who it is.
– Sure. Director. [Laughing out loud]
[Correct!] [Great job! RM!]
There’s a reason why he pursued music for long. – Now I have the reason.
– Wow, awesome! [Great leader got them boiled eggs] – I like this one.
– But it’s hard to peel. [Sweet Jimin]
– May I do it for you? – Please. Put your head close. [Their own game started what Hope said]
– Rock paper scissors! – Rock paper scissors! Rock paper scissors! [Continued game]
Rock paper scissors! [V won] [Hope won] [It’s so exciting to see!]
I’m not so good at this. – Put eggs on here.
– Why? [Who will win at the end?]
Let’s break them as soon as
the winner is decided. [Their own world] [Two of us]
Rock paper scissors! [Congrats, Jungkook]
Why I can’t do this… [It hurts]
Who did it? [Come here]
It’s hard to break it. [Kind brother who hits it too softly]
How do you do that? It’s hard to break. [It hurts!]
It will hurt more. [The egg broke]
Okay! [Suga’s encyclopedia]
No matter how hard you squeeze
a boiled egg, it won’t break. [What?]
You can’t do that. [Egg was broken with a thumb only] [Curious]
– By clenching a fist? – Clenching a fist. – No. That’s for a raw egg.
– I broke it once. No? Yap! [Egg is smashed]
[Sad] [It was a nice egg…]
Hey, you cheater! [If it breaks, it’s not true]
What’s the next game? [Next snack: Dried squid that they want]
– Squid. – Finally! Squid legs. [Timing Game] [Jimin is still peeling]
It’s a Timing Game. – It’s hard.
– Hard enough. [Finally, peeled]
What should we do to win? [Scolding after receiving it]
– You said it was easy. – Why is it difficult? [Jimin did a great job
in a shaking bus] – If I say a number with one of members,
I will lose. – Okay! Let’s play the Timing Game.
1. Let’s do it, 1! [Surprised]
[What’s this situation?] You’re such a coward! [Members are blaming the staff]
That’s unfair. You said like this, one! He badly wanted to win, I guess. [After blowing a whistle,
Jimin and V said 1 together]
– 1! – 1! Did we lose? Did we lose? [Bold]
This means we start. If you do, you’ll lose. [Taetae language]
I didn’t hear the latter part… [Understood]
If we do so, we will lose. Right? [It sounds strange]
– What’s the latter part? – Let’s start. – Let’s start. Really.
– Yes. [V said a number after blowing a whistle]
– 1. – 2. – 3! [Staff]
– 4. – 5. [Sad] [Skillfully]
If we do like this, the director wins. – Okay. I understood.
– This is the last round. – Last round. [RM and Suga said together]
– 1. – 1. [Suga’s shouting]
Suga… [Suga was so sad and disappointed]
1! [about losing the Timing Game]
Hang on. We need to play one more round. [Logical]
Because Jungkook never said a number. [Persuading]
He needs to talk. [Innocent youngest member]
– I said it. – Oh, Jungkook. [Quiet!] [You need to help us!]
Let’s play again. – Say it, Jungkook.
– Right, Jungkook. [Moving on so fast]
– 1. – 2. – 3. – 4. – 5.
– 6. [Surprised]
[Battle between the staff and V] I think director wants to let him win. – 7.
– 7. What? [Hilarious]
You need to say! – He waited until he said.
– Purposely? [Let’s give up and move on]
– We lost. – Failed to have squid. – Let’s play the next game.
– The next snack is chips. – Chips.
– Chips! We need to play Hunminjeongeum
to get chips. Suga got 95 points
during Korean language class. [Dumbfounded]
Does it mean that I’m good at this game? [Smiling]
Let’s start from the front rows. [Given word – ㅇ ㅇ] – English.
– Milk. [Think, V! Think hard!]
Slowly. Ouch! [Suga and Jimin burst into laughter]
– Carp! – Carp! [Suga said it, Jin]
– Milk. – Suga said. [V tells him to say “Wow”]
– Cucumber. – Wow. – Flirtation. – Burdock.
– Wow. – Anyang! [All successfully said words
made of given consonants] “Ouch” was too bad. [He’s so hilarious]
I thought about milk. [Jin helped V]
I told him to say carp! [Anyways, they got chips!] [Yum yum]
[Eye contact] [The last game]
Is this the last game? – The snack is Gimbap.
– Gimbap! (Seaweed rice rolls) [Unexpected offer]
If you win, we’ll give Gimbap and squid. [Rock Paper Scissors Minus One]
– Okay, lets get it. – Minus one. – Who is good at this?
– I don’t know this game. [Example]
Rock paper scissors! Minus one! [Suga challenges]
Rock paper scissors! Minus one! [He keeps shouting when they lose]
Sorry. [They’re playing too]
Rock paper scissors! Minus one! Like this! [Jimin’s try] [Rocks on both hands?]
Rock paper scissors! Minus one! [Members raised issues]
– He let him win. – What’s up with that? Will you do it right? [Changed rules – All members try]
– If 3 member win, – If 3 win? [If 3 members win, they’ll have snacks]
– It’s easy. – Do you trust me? – Yes. Rock paper scissors! Minus one! [He’s not easy…] Rock paper scissors! Minus one! [The staff won]
[V-disappointed] – I’m the god of this game.
– Your disciple will go first. [Do you know why they do this?]
I learned from him. This will help win. – Really?
– I heard so. [Surprised]
I’ve never taught this thing. I can’t do this well. Rock paper scissors! Minus one! [Way to go! The youngest!]
There you go! As you learned! [Calm down]
Rock paper scissors! Minus one! [The staff won again] [Hope-disappointed]
Why can’t you win? [Either way, I would have lost]
If I had given a rock, I’d have lost. – I can’t help.
– One just win, out of us. [No…]
– Nobody won. – Nobody. [Thanks to the staff member’s mistake]
I’ll give you a chance. [Self-claimed god of this game! Jin’s turn]
– I will cheer you up. – Okay. [Trust me]
I’ll encourage you! Rock paper scissors! Minus one!
See that? [He took longer time in speaking]
– Like this. – Okay. Hurry up. Rock paper scissors! Minus one! [Today’s lesson
Don’t trust yourself too much] From now one,
everyone needs to win! [Jimin’s try when Jin is in grief]
Rock paper scissors! Minus one! Too bad. [Are they bad or is the staff good at this?]
Rock paper scissors! Minus one! [Jimin won]
– I won! – Did you? [RM challenges]
– He let you win. – Why are you so bad at this? [Let’s see]
Rock paper scissors! Minus one! Rock paper scissors! Minus one! [Got out of the match] [Hilarious]
You were out in 2 seconds. So hilarious.
I have nothing to say. [The last hope, J-Hope]
Hope, let’s go! – If I win, Gimbap?
– Squid. – Squid. Rock paper scissors! Minus one! [J-Hope won]
I won! – I think he let him win.
– Why does it feel awkward? – The director was a master.
– Why do I feel like this? It’s embarrassing. [Anyways, they earned squid]
– Thank you. – Take it. Everyone, that’s all we’ve got for today. Now you need to shop for groceries
at a hypermarket. Actually, there’s a limit on the weight
of groceries. [What?]
– Really? – 10kg. – We need to buy light ones.
– 10 kg? What if it’s over 10 kg? If it exceeds, you need to
take out some stuffs. – Okay.
– Let’s go to a hypermarket! [See you!] [They arrived at a hypermarket]
– Arrived! – Let’s go!
– How can you drink it after 5 minutes? [Jin is tasting chocolate milk]
It’s magic. [Run BTS! Grocery shopping] [BTS came to a hypermarket
to buy groceries for dinner] [They can buy whatever they want
but the groceries must weigh less than 10kg] [If the weight surpasses 10kg,
they need to take out items] [They can earn items that they leave behind
by playing games at the accommodation] – It needs to be less than 10kg.
– Okay. Let’s put things we need. Instant rice. What about espresso coffee?
We learned how to make coffee. [Quiet]
If we buy this… – Whom am I talking to?
– We learned, Hope. We learned. What is the thing
on top of espresso? [Quiz time: What’s on top of coffee?]
What’s that? [He doesn’t seem to know]
You know the thing, floating thing. [A volcano?]
Magma? [V’s solo song title]
Stigma? It was something with ma. [Guys, crema]
Right, it was something with ma. – We will eat barbecue.
– We need soybean paste. And red pepper paste. [Members are shopping groceries]
We need a small bottle of sesame oil. – Right.
– Great job, chef! Chef Min will cook for us tonight. [Let’s trust Chef Min!]
– I trust you, Suga. – Let’s trust Chef Min. [Hope and Jimin buy fruits for dessert]
We need some dessert, right? – Stalks are cut nicely.
– Let’s have tangerines. – Green grapes.
– Let’s put it in the cart. – We need it.
– Kimchi. [Right]
– Kimchi. – It was there. [V left to run an errand]
Please bring one. [Others are choosing meat]
– What kind of meat shall we buy?
– Meat, right? – Pork belly meat.
– Okay. [V is trying to buy a pack of Kimchi]
Will it be enough? [Struggling alone]
400g. [Okay, I decided]
This will be enough. – How many will have this?
– 7 of us. [A lot of meat]
I think 2,1kg is enough. [Not knowing what to say] [2,1kg?]
– Well, we’ll buy that. – That’s a lot. [Wow!]
I’ll give you an extra chunk for free. Amazing customer service! [Somebody shouts for shrimps]
– Shrimps! – Ice cream! [Members know how to enjoy a barbecue party]
We can buy shrimps here. [They found sausages]
Sausages! Let’s take some. [RM tries to stop Jin]
You can buy it later, personally. [What is that?]
– What is it? – Beef Brisket! Delicious! [I know how delicious it is…]
– I like it. – It’s going to be out of limit. [Hope-Solomon came up]
Add it. Take it out later if it’s over. How many cups of salt do we need? [Chef Min came to get salt]
2 cups? [V is choosing a firecracker] [Holding it tightly] What about beverages? [Members worried about the weight]
If we put in the drink, that’s it. We can get what we need
from the game. [Dreaming of a big picture]
– Right. – All in for drink. [Can they get the drink from the game?]
– We can get the drink. – Okay, let’s go. – Rice puffs are light.
– Let’s weigh them first. 10g, 5g. [Rice puffs are in]
Let’s go. [Checking the weight]
– Put on the meat first. – Meat first. [3kg for meat alone]
– Already… – 3kg. [Staring…3kg? Already?]
We bought 3kg of meat. Don’t worry. Put in the important things first. [Battle with the weight]
Already 1kg for two packs of rice. [I want to see]
What do we have to keep? – Lettuce!
– No, that’s too much. [500g to go]
– 200g. – Wow, we only have little left. You got 400g of meat for free, so we’ll take it out of the total weight. [Calculation done]
Then we can add 0,4kg more. [Lots of food still left]
– Maybe fruits. – Yes, fruits. – Grapes are light.
– Let’s make reasonable choices. Or take out one rice. [Big brothers listen to the youngest]
– Okay, rice is out. – Out. So much lighter. – Good, good.
– 9,84 kg. [Gotta find a lot lighter item!]
Something light. [Now 0,2kg left]
We still have 0,2kg. [Really curious]
– Why did you get the fireworks? – This? [Must have item to boost the fun]
– It’s fun. – Party time? [Fireworks added]
Now, sesame oil. [Sesame oil puts an end to shopping!]
[Good] Finished! [10,38kg. Grocery shopping done for BTS] Put in what you couldn’t buy
because of the weight. [First the fireworks]
– These are for the game. – Okay! [Hands moving quickly than ever] How about ice cream? [Agrees]
– Ice cream! – Gotta have ice cream. [Worried]
Wouldn’t it melt? – Director!
– Rock, scissors, paper! [What will you do for ice cream?]
I’ll give you Jin. [Confused] [Betting on whatever]
Jin will skip dinner. Or walk home. [Walk home?] [Big brother is the best]
– Walking home. – Mukjjippa! [All the way to the house?]
– Walking 8km? – 8km. Okay, as long as a camera man
and a writer come along with me. – How far is it?
– It’s an uphill. [Uphill?] Hey, but why me? [Big brother’s complaint accepted]
– Okay, rock, scissors, paper! – Among us. – Just one person.
– Just one. I’ll do it. I want to walk. [Confused…]
– Really? – Why, all of the sudden? Then who will go with Jin? – Okay.
– How long does it take? [Staffs surprised by the long distance] [Jimin’s love for the big brother]
– You’ll go with him? – Really? – What’s going on?
– I wouldn’t stop you. [The god of Mukjjippa]
I was the king of Mukjjippa. – Let’s go!
– Rock, scissors, paper! [Jin gets the first win]
Let’s go. [Dramatic]
Muk, Muk, Ppa! [Scared]
Wow. [Jin attacks] [Making the audience nervous] [Competitive game going on] Let’s go, big brother. Mukjjippa! [The god of Mukjjippa is dead] [That’s okay]
– Good job. – Any challenger? [Sad]
Fighting, Jin. [Jimin challenges]
He is walking home for sure. – Want to bet all seven ice cream?
– Yes. – Okay. [Will J-Hope’s dream come true?]
I think Jimin will win. [Staff attacks]
Rock, scissors, paper. [Other members are more excited]
Look at Jimin’s fancy plan. Right. He is different. [Dodging successful]
He dodged. [Interesting] [The fate of Jimin and ice cream?] [Jimin fails] [Never-ending]
Another challenger? [The youngest called on by the oldest]
– Jungkook can do it. – Let’s do it, J-Hope. Jungkook is in. Come on, now! And if you lose,
then you will be walking home. [Next challenger : Jungkook] [Shrugs]
– I trust Jungkook. – Let’s do this! [Relation between Mukjjippa and exercise?]
You’ve been working out for a reason! Rock, scissors, paper! [I’m Jungkook from BTS!] [Sighs] Why are you so good at rock, scissors, paper? [Nervous] [Good job!] [I bet my all on my five fingers] [And?] [There you go!] [Two members in despair]
But you get to eat ice cream. [Sad smile] [Excited] [Making it worse]
Now you can climb the mountain. With me and V. [Next dirty members] [Happy] [Sad] [Comforting each other]
I’ll take a lot of pictures for you. Thanks. Is it all we are getting? [You’ve shopped a lot…] Put them in. [Two youngest happy for ice cream] Jin was so cool when he said
‘I’ll walk.’ And he really is walking home. [Shopping ended with penalty for Jin and Jimin]
Let’s go! – Thanks for the ice cream, Jungkook.
– Thanks. Thank you Jungkook. – Shopping is done.
– Yes. And eating ice cream. [Flow of consciousness]
– There’s is dumpling cafe. – Dumpling cafe. [Hooked]
One of us gets off. Rock, scissors, paper! [Oldest and youngest argues]
What will you give up? [Saying whatever]
Will you walk on your hands? [Also saying whatever]
I like that. [Jin and Jimin walk from here]
[Bye] I’ll go, Jungkook. He looks lonely. See you. – Bye.
– Bye. [Warming up before climbing the mountain] We enjoyed ice cream,
thanks to their sacrifice. I can sleep now,
thanks to their sacrifice. It feels so empty without them. [BTS shines when there are all 7 members]
BTS has to have all 7 members. [Good call, Jungkook.]
Let’s see how they are doing. Let’s go! [The two losers, Jin and Jimin]
– First, let’s take the picture. – Okay. [Proof shot first] [Mad]
Gotta count 1, 2, 3! [Just happy]
Haha. – Oh, wow!
– Great waterfall. [Amazed by waterfall] [Where are you going alone?] Let’s leave without Jimin. [Worried about the two]
It’s probably quite tiring. Very difficult. – Let me send a message to Jimin.
– To say what? [To. Jin and Jimin]
You are in trouble. Don’t we need to sing
when we walk like this? [Jin and Jimin’s happy picnic]
Nanana~ [We’re happy if you are] [Don’t go crazy, Jin] [Stopped]
Young Forever concept. [Worried]
[Don’t lie in the streets, Jimin] [A shot from Young Forever]
1, 2, 3. [Word of wisdom] Let’s not forget about
Jin and Jimin’s sacrifice. [Suga and Jungkook thinking in dream]
Even in dreams. Brother!
Your pictures came out nice. You are a great photographer. [Wherever you are is the photo zone] [Making memories] Want to see your pictures? You are such a great photographer. [Gathers]
It looks great. – Just like in Young Forever.
– Great photographer. [Just like in ‘I Need You’]
‘I Need You’ [V taking attention]
But V is in the middle. [When will you go?] – Trust me.
– Good. [Bus arrives as the two are making memories]
Arrived! We’re here. [Excited up on arrival] – Good job.
– Is this where we are staying? – Cool!
– Great! – Where are Jin and Jimin?
– Exactly. [Jin and Jimin playing with puppy]
White puppy. [Feeling comfortable]
On your belly? Sorry, we need to go now. – Bye.
– Bye, the white puppy. [Members moving into the house]
[Song for World Cup] Got here safely by car. [So loud]
Looks really nice. [Who are you saying hello to?]
Hello. [Surprised by the great look]
Good. Halli Galli is there. [Groceries]
Don’t we need to put these in? [Separates into five]
Very modern. Wow, swimming pool! Put in the meat first. [Moves on the youngest’s order]
Meat in first. There is a camera inside the refrigerator. [Random]
That camera is really cool. [RM organizes quickly] Karaoke! [The #2 Memory of Wind?] [Great harmony, RM and Jungkook] We need to check the timetable. [Next is badminton]
We need to play badminton now. [Good]
Badminton. [Jin and Jimin need to get here]
When are they coming? When are they coming? [Walking as they enjoy the view]
Do you have your wallet? [The bag is in the car]
Yes, in my bag. My bag~ [Jimin’s picture came out black]
[Unexpected] It didn’t… What’s going on? – Brother.
– Why? I’ll give you a piggy back. [In this uphill?]
– Too tiring. – I’m ready. I think it will be more tiring. [Jimin doesn’t listen]
I think it will be more tiring. – More tiring to be on my back?
– Yes. You get my bag. [Jin gets on Jimin’s back]
I think it will be more tiring. I don’t think so. [Grumps] Wow, so comfortable. So comfortable. [Changes mood]
So comfortable. [Jimin’s little tired, Jin is relaxed] – Tired, huh?
– Nope. I’ll give you a piggy back here. Okay. [Must have been tired] [Jimin gets on before Jin changes his mind] [Swivels] Oh, wow. Oh, wow! [Really steep uphill] [Jin and Jimin arrived] [High-five, brother!]
– Seriously… – Wow… [Good job walking all the way up!] [Gah~ Gah~]
Water, please. That sounds like Jimin. It really is Jimin. – It does sound like Jimin.
– It is Jimin. [Can’t understand]
– That ‘Gah’ sound? – Yes. [Jimin mimicking crows]
Jimin came up and said ‘Gah’. [Understood] [Gah~ Gah~]
Now I understand what that sound was. [Woa, Woa~]
[The weird birds, Jimin and Jin] Good, good. [Members got together]
– Jin! – Jin! – Good job.
– It’s really nice. [Feels like several years]
– Good job. – It’s really nice here. [Complete BTS in 40 mins]
Good job. [Still taking off shoes] [Wiggles]
Hard to take these off. [Curious]
How was it to walk up here? [True singer with the mic]
It was… Became friends with crows
on the way. Yeah, we heard you. [Suga still in shock]
I thought there was a crow that sounds like you. [Woa, woa, gah!] – Jungkook can harmonize to this.
– Harmonize with him. [Worldwide BTS harmonizing to
the sound of crows] [Satisfied] Let’s check out the timetable
for the picnic. Time for badminton now. We’re here,
and the shopping is done. – Now is the time for badminton.
– We need to play now. [With all 7 members, let’s play!]
Let’s play badminton! [Gets up]
Let’s go. [Off to play badminton]
Let’s go! [Preview for BTS Picnic 2]
[Let’s warm up our bodies] [Badminton to BTS is…]
Okay, good! [First, nervous] [Second, nervous]
– I’m nervous for Jin. – So nervous. [Third, nervous again?]
– Like this? – Not sure. What should I do then? [Talks and acts differently]
You do it, then! [Blockbuster drama for badminton]
Now the foot volleyball. [Unidentifiable foot volleyball] [Almost like a Champions League from a far]
Good. [From near…]
Just kick once! [It’s just their own league] [It maybe a comedy] [But they sure had fun] [Ready to laugh along with BTS?] [Run BTS]
[BTS Short trip -1-]