Hey, guys. Hey! Hi, girls. You’re a sick man, Putz. Hey, I wanna hear about
what Danny did at the beach. – It was nothing.
– Sure, nothing, Zuko. Right? – You got in her drawers, right?
– Come on, tell us. What did you do this summer? I spent most of it at the beach.
I met a boy there. You hauled your cookies
to the beach for a guy? – He was sorta special.
– There ain’t no such thing. It was really romantic. Everything about it. You don’t want to hear
the horny details. Alright, I’ll tell you. ¶ Summer lovin’, had me a blast ¶ Summer lovin’, happened so fast ¶ I met a girl, crazy for me ¶ Met a boy, cute as can be ¶ Summer days, drifting away ¶ To uh, oh, those summer nights ¶ Wella, wella, wella, huh ¶ Tell me more, tell me more
Did you get very far? – ¶ Tell me more, tell me more
– ¶ Like does he have a car? – ¶ Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh
– ¶ Do-do, do-do, do-do-do-do ¶ She swam by me, she got a cramp ¶ He ran by me, got my suit damp ¶ I saved her life,
she nearly drowned ¶ He showed off, splashing around ¶ Summer sun, something’s begun ¶ But uh, oh, those summer nights ¶ Wella, wella, wella, huh – ¶ Tell me more, tell me more
– ¶ Was it love at first sight? – ¶ Tell me more, tell me more
– ¶ Did she put up a fight? ¶ Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh
¶ Doobie-doo, doobie-doo, doobie-dum ¶ Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh
¶ Doobie-doo, doobie-doo, doobie-dum ¶ Took her bowling in the arcade ¶ We went strolling, drank lemonade ¶ We made out, under the dock ¶ We stayed out till ten o’clock ¶ Summer fling, don’t mean a thing ¶ But uh, oh, those summer nights – ¶ Tell me more, tell me more
– ¶ But you don’t gotta brag ¶ Tell me more, tell me more ¶ Cos he sounds like a drag ¶ Shuda-bop-bop, shuda-bop-bop
Shuda-bop-bop, shuda-bop-bop ¶ Shuda-bop-bop, shuda-bop-bop
Shuda-bop-bop, yeah! ¶ He got friendly, holding my hand ¶ She got friendly, down in sand ¶ He was sweet, just turned 1 8 ¶ Well, she was good,
you know what I mean ¶ Summer heat, boy and girl meet ¶ But uh, oh, those summer nights ¶ Whoa, whoa, whoa – ¶ Tell me more, tell me more
– ¶ How much dough did he spend? – ¶ Tell me more, tell me more
– ¶ Could she get me a friend? ¶ It turned colder,
that’s where it ends ¶ So I told her we’d still be friends ¶ Then we made our true love vow ¶ Wonder what she’s doing now ¶ Summer dreams ¶ Ripped at the seams ¶ But ¶ Oh ¶ Those summer ¶ Nights ¶ Tell me more, tell me more He sounds real nice. True love and he didn’t lay
a hand on you? Sounds like a creep.