[♪♪♪] Haha. Whoa! Ahhh! [♪♪♪] NARRATOR:
Will Pororo and his friends be able to cross
the river safely? Arrrgh! – Crong…
– Uhhhh. How are we going to cross? Hm…This is terrible . – Huh? Crong!
– Huh? [♪♪♪] – Crong…
– Crong, what is it? Crong Crong. – We can use it to swing across!
– Crong! Th-think it’ll be safe? Hm? I-I don’t know… The question is,
who’s going to go first? – Oh… [sighs]
– Crong… Let’s do rock, paper, scissors! Crong Crong! ALL: Rock! Paper! Scissors! I guess…I’m first. Oh. OK… Here I go… – You can do it, Pororo!
– Crong! Don’t worry, guys!
OK… Let’s do this! – Yaaap!
– [crocodile growls] I made it! Hahaha! Crong. Come on, hurry up! Crong Crong! Crong. Crong! – Woo! Crong!
– [crocodile growls] – That was awesome, Crong!
– Crong! Oh… It’s my turn now. – L-Loopy, be careful…
– I will. – OK! Yap!
– [crocodiles growl] [sighs] Good job, Loopy! Crong Crong! Heh.I feel lightheaded. – Poby!
– Hehe… [crocodiles growl] Oh, will this hold me? Ah… [sighs] All right! Let’s do this! Here I go! Yap! – It’s holding!
– [rope cracks] – Ahhhh!
– CROCODILE: Arrrgh! Oh no! – Ah!
– CROCODILE: Argh… Sorry, buddy. Poby, hurry and cross! – Oops! I forgot.
– CROCODILES: Ow… – Agh!
– [crocodiles growl in pain] Oh, it’s you guys again.
Sorry! Hyap! – [crocodiles growl in pain]
– Sorry! – Ah! [sighs]
– Crong! – I made it…
– Are you OK, Poby? Crong Crong! – Huh?
– CROCODILES: Ow, ow, ow… They must have fainted
because of you. Thank goodness you
weigh a lot, Poby… – Crong!
– [laughter] Huh, I guess so. Hehe. NARRATOR: Let’s see how
Eddy and the others are doing with the tree. – FRIENDS: Heave-ho! Heave-ho!
– HARRY: You can do it, guys! PETTY:
Ah, it’s not even budging… EDDY/RODY: Yeah… We’ll never see
our wonderful homes again. – [monkeys singing]
– Huh? I know this song! Harry!
Where are you going? ♪ Sons, daughters, everyone
Come gather ♪ ♪ They sing all night long
But no one’s listening ♪ HARRY: Oh! I know you! MONKEYS: Oh? Hello, Harry! Aren’t you going
to introduce us? Sure! This is Eddy, Rody, and Petty, my friends! Hello! HARRY: But what are you
guys doing here? – This is where we live, Harry.
– On Summer Island! ALL: What! We’re on Summer
Island right now? Huh? Wow! So we’re
on Summer Island! Ah! It’s been a while
since we sang, do you wanna sing together? OK! [all clear] ♪ Ribbit, ribbit, goes the frog
Sings a merry song ♪ ♪ Sons, daughters, everyone
Come gather ♪ ♪ They sing all night long
But no one’s listening ♪ Everyone! ♪ Although he sings all night long
No one hears his song ♪ Oh, that’s right!
We have to fix the boat. [giggles] If you have a boat to fix,
then you’ll need some wood. Mmm! Ah! I just remembered! There were some trees that
fell down in the last storm! – Perfect!
– It’s this way. – PETTY: Really? OK!
– EDDY: Let’s check it out! [all giggle] – Hehe.
– Wow! [♪♪♪] I think this is a good one!
Let’s all roll it together! OK. [monkeys giggling] Aghh! [all grunting] Ugh! We won’t make it to the beach. There must be a better way
to move it. – Yeah! There is a better way!
– Ah ha! – We have to go that way!
– Oh? But that’s going
away from the beach… NARRATOR: Meanwhile,
have the others managed to find something to eat? [friends sigh] They’re too high up… If Rody were here, he could’ve
reached the coconuts easily. Yeah, I know. Crong… – [coconut hits ground]
– Crong? Crong! – Crong?
– [coconut hits ground] – Crong?
– [footsteps thumping] Uh… What’s this thumping sound? It… it must be an elephant! FRIENDS: Oh… Ahhh! [roars] Ahhh! NARRATOR:
A large elephant appeared! Crong! Crooong! Crooong! – [panting]
– Oh? Crong? – I can’t see Crong, you guys!
– Crong! – Crong!
– Wait for us! Crong! PORORO: Muehehehe. – Crooong!
– Ahhh! Put Crong down right now! That’s right!
Give us back our friend! [elephant roars] Crong Crong! Crong? Crong! Crong!
Are you hurt anywhere? Are you OK, Crong? Crong! Crong Crong! What? You and the elephant
are friends now? Oh! Ahhh! Pororo! Ahhh! Ah… I’m pretty heavy… Crong Crong! Wow. We’re up so high! Oh! Coconuts! Do you think the elephant
will help us? We can ask? His nose is long
enough to reach them. Hey Elephant,
can you pick us some fruit? Crong! Crong Crong! [♪♪♪] – Crong Crong!
– Wow. That’s so cool! NARRATOR: The elephant picked
some fruit for the friends. Hehe.
Thanks so much. The elephant’s nose
is like our hands. Crong Crong! POBY: Haha. You think the elephant’s
nose is like Rody’s arms? Crong! – Hahahaha.
– You’re right! [♪♪♪] ALL: Ugh. Agh! EDDY: Oh I’m so tired.
Why have you brought us here? Because the ravine flows
out into the ocean! We can ride the log… …right to the beach! Wow, that sounds like fun! Yeah. [sighs] PETTY: Agh. OK, I’m ready. – Let’s go!
– Yahoo! [giggling] NARRATOR: The friends are
taking the ravine to the beach. ALL:
♪ With a banjo on my knee ♪ ♪ I’m going to Louisiana
My true love for to see ♪ ♪ I come from Alabama
with a … ♪ Why are we going so fast,
you guys? There’s a waterfall up ahead! Mm-hm! Hm! FRIENDS: What?! Waterfall?! Oh no! Ahhh! – We have to steer away from it!
– RODY: I’ll help you. PETTY: Me too! Just relax, it’ll be a hoot.
Hoot hoot! Argh… Whoa… – Agh…
– Watch out! Ahhh! – What was that, Eddy?
– I don’t know! Ahhh! [all screaming] Ahhh! MONKEYS: Woohoo! [screaming nearby] Huh? Did you hear that, Loopy? Nope! I didn’t hear anything. Oh! That’s so weird… Crong Crong! PORORO: You’re right. Our
friends will like them a lot. Ahhh! [friends screaming] Whoa! Ahhh! [all scream] – [screaming in slow motion]
– [camera shutter clicks] Ahhh! FRIENDS: Phew. We made it… Phew. We made it. Is everyone OK? – ALL: Yeah! [giggling]
– RODY: I’m great. – Let’s do that again.
– What? I thought it was fun too! Should we go again? EDDY: No way! We have to go
and fix the boat now. ALL: Hahaha. Yeah, all right. [♪♪♪] NARRATOR: Eddy and his group
returned to the beach and fixed the boat. Phew! I think that should do it! Huh. Wow! ALL: It’s an elephant! – LOOPY: Wow!
– PORORO: Hi, guys! Hello! – Whoa…
– It’s a real live elephant! Ah! He’s our new friend now! That’s right.
Thanks to the elephant we were able to get food! ALL: Wow! That’s wonderful! We got the wood and
fixed the boat. Our monkey friends helped us. Hello! I’m so glad. Now we can
finally go back home. I feel a little sad
to leave right away… How about we play on
the beach before we go?! Crong Crong! – ALL: OK! Sounds fun! Haha.
– [elephant roars] Crong… Ah! Hehe. – Crong!
– Hehe! PORORO: Hehe. [♪♪♪] – Ta-da!
– Wow! [claps hands] – [waves crash]
– Oh, no… – We’re done! Hahaha.
– HARRY: Now this is a sand castle! – Huh?
– Haha. – Hyap!
– Ahhh! [water splashes] Haha. Oh? Crong Crong… Ahhh! Haha! – [♪♪♪]
– [Poby snoring] Crong Crong! Hehe. – Look at Poby. Haha.
– Hehe. Hey you guys, what did you do? NARRATOR:
Pororo and his friends had a great time
on Summer Island. [♪♪♪] POBY: Thanks, guys,
we had so much fun. Goodbye! Crong Crong! Oh… Crong Crong. [♪♪♪] MONKEYS:
Come visit again! – FRIENDS: So long!
– [elephant roars] Goodbye! NARRATOR: Unfortunately,
it’s time to go home. Farewell, Summer Island friends. See you again soon.