(Dangerous tourist attractions) (They’ll visit the most dangerous
tourist attractions.) (Global Race) (The one who gets 3 Tour Stickers
will go on a trip.) (Who will go on the dangerous trip?) (Dangerous tourist attractions) – So Min, what did you show?
– I showed an O. How many boyfriends have you had so far? I’ve had three. – What? – Only three? – Are you sure?
– I had three serious relationships. That’s so few. In the three relationships,
how many times did you get dumped? Twice. Why has everyone become so quiet? Why are we so quiet? – Have some chicken. – By the way… It’s okay. – So Min. – Give her some water. You should eat a lot of good food. So Min, did you dump the other one? He cheated on me, and I clung to him. – Later, I dumped him. – That’s enough. (That’s enough.) Stop it now. We understand. Stop it. – Wait. – I took revenge. You said Kwang Soo is
the one who got dumped. It means that you got dumped
all three times. That’s not true. So Min is the female version of Kwang Soo. – It’s not like that.
– You and I are the same. No. He cheated on me,
and I wanted to forgive him, but he still didn’t wish to come back. The girl told me to get lost. (They’re the same.) She said she didn’t want me.
We’re the same. – Both of you got dumped. – No. Don’t ever call me since I dumped you. (All of the sudden) (Whom are you talking to?) – Whom are you talking to? – What? – Who are you talking to? – Is he here? – The cameraman? – Is it the cameraman? No. Call me. It’s still not too late. Give me another chance. My goodness. Here’s the next question. “I’m 1 of the 3 most handsome members
in RunningMan.” – Of course. – One… “I’m 1 of the 3 most handsome members
in Running Man.” – Of course. – One… One, – two, – Of course it’s an O. three. Okay. – It must be unanimous. – Okay. (Unanimous) – Is it unanimous? – It’s unanimous. – Yes! – Yes! It was too easy. – You shouldn’t have asked this.
– It’s obvious. Everyone has their unique charms. It’s hard to say who’s
the most good-looking. Number one would be Ji Hyo. – Of course.
– If we’re only talking about looks. Tell us what you are. I’m number two. – What? – Number two. You look like the master
in “Drunken Master”. You look like the red-nosed master. He’s right. – The master in “Drunken Master”?
– He’s right. – The master? – He’s right. Do you mean the man who does this? (Speechless) How can you be number two? You look like the master in
“Drunken Master”. Okay. For me, it’s hard to say who looks better
between Ji Hyo and So Min, but I’d be number two. What did you just say? – You’re unbelievable.
– What did you just say? Are you out of your mind? Are you out of your mind? Hey, you’re number eight. (Not a chance) – Are you out of your mind? – Get lost. You’re so shameless. – He’s out of his mind.
– He’s unbelievable. Get off me. – It’s so annoying. – Get off me. Get off me. Let me tell you one more time. – I’m 2nd. So Min is 3rd. – What about me? You’re uglier than me. My goodness. We have different charms. Number eight would be Se Chan. (That’s one thing for certain.) (Shocked) – I agree. – Don’t say that. I agree. Se Chan, you’re the last. – You’re number eight. – Are you serious? To be honest, as he is ugly, I was afraid I’d hurt him… if I say he’s ugly. – You’re lying. – You really are ugly. – Kwang Soo. – I mean it. Apart from your height,
you’re no match for me. It’s so infuriating. – Do you want to see? – Kwang Soo. I had a hard time choosing
between you and Se Chan. Don’t say that. What about you, Ji Hyo? Me? You can be first. – You’re number one. – You can have it. So Min would be number two. – All right. – Number three would be… Do you mean So Min is not
as pretty as you are? (Can’t So Min be number one?) – She isn’t? – She isn’t? You know that? She’s never as pretty as you are, right? What can I do about that? (Embarrassed) (I’m sorry I’m so pretty.) What can I do? – You’re honest. – You’re right. Number eight? – Tell us who you think is last.
– Number eight? Yes. – Be honest. – It’s neck and neck. – Who? – Pick one. – Tell us. – Just pick one. Jae Seok and Se Chan are neck and neck. (Jae Seok versus Se Chan) – Ji Hyo. – By the way, does she hate guys whose mouths stick out? – Hey. – I mean… – Come here. – I mean… – Come here. Look at Kwang Soo.
– Leave me out. – Don’t pick me, seriously.
– Look at Kwang Soo. He looks so ugly right now. – Look at him.
– It’s because I got splashed. – Am I ugly?
– Se Chan just gave me goosebumps. Listen to what he just said later. – What did I say? – He said to himself, “Really? Me?” – Come here, Kwang Soo. – Really? Me? (Has he never been called ugly?) (Ugly? Me?) – Am I really ugly? – “Am I really ugly”? I think he’s being serious. The Yang brothers are nuts. – Don’t talk about my family. – Fine. Okay. I’m sorry. I’m wondering who
So Min thinks is in last place. – Me? – Purely based on our faces. – I have a unique taste. – So who is it? (Staring) (He’s still in last place.) You… Come on. This won’t do. (They applaud her for being objective.) – Welcome, So Min. – She’s good. – She was being honest.
– This is war, So Min. It’s war, So Min. I’ll explain it so that you can understand. – Do it.
– Listen. Ji Hyo is in first place. – Right. – She’s in first place. So Min and I… are in 2nd place. We’re both in 2nd place. – For goodness’ sake. – For goodness’ sake. (They get mad at each other.) – Do you want me to headbutt you?
– My goodness. Do you want me to hit you
with my double eyelid? (Everybody thinks they’re last,
but they think they’re second.) And the rest of you can pick your spots. No way. Don’t group me with them, Haha. – Don’t do that to me. – Come on. (Everybody else is the same.) – What are you talking about?
– Hey, Kwang Soo. Haha’s face is so common… that 40 percent of our staff members
have his face. Look. If you find anybody
with protruding lips, they look like Jae Seok.
Here he is. It’s Jae Seok. It’s Jae Seok. They look exactly the same. (It’s Jae Seok’s twin.) They look the same. Put this cap on.
They look the same. – It’s Jae Seok. How can you say no? – Hey. (He’s just slightly taller.) – Right? Watch. – Hey. (This is not it.) (There’s a group of people
who look like him.) If they wear glasses and a cap,
they all look like you. – Put it on. – There’s another one here. (Cap, glasses and protruded lips
equal Jae Seok.) – Don’t do this to me. – What’s going on? – What’s going on?
– You’re driving me nuts. (It’s okay. We’re all living happily.) – I’m sorry. – Don’t worry. – “Don’t worry”? – Don’t worry. He’s got the Korean face.
I didn’t realize it before. (This is the new paradigm of Korean men.) (Find the real Jae Seok.)