– All right.
(upbeat music) – Oh, it’s Ron. (group laughs) – He can’t help himself.
– He gives it away! – That’s my face when I
read ’em, I’m not lying. – I can’t, I can’t. (upbeat hip hop music) – So we all know our friend Ronnie, how can I put this, has
a way with social media. (blind zooms and clicks)
Some may call him poetic or romantic.
(bell dings) He loves posting quotes and memes and sometimes they just sound
like beautiful song lyrics. So what we’re gonna do
is play a little game. I’m gonna read you a quote and it’s either gonna be a song lyric, or one of Ronnie’s posts, and you guys are gonna guess what it is. – This could be be tough. – All right. – Are you ready to play?
– This is gonna be good. (gentle piano music)
– “My toxic trait is not knowing how to let go, holding on to you hoping you will change.” Is it one of Ronnie’s
posts, or a song lyric? (upbeat music)
– I don’t know, that ones kinda nice.
– (laughs) I know. – I feel like its a song lyric (laughs). – I know.
– It’s Ron. – I think it’s Ron.
– I think it’s Ron too. – Toxic word.
– ‘Cause I don’t know the song.
– Final answers? – Locked.
– Final answer. – The quote is one of
Ronnie’s deleted posts. (group cheers)
– Yeah, I knew it! (gentle piano music)
– “I built you a home in my heart with rotten wood,
it decayed from the start.” (upbeat music)
– It’s tricky, because that’s their relationship.
– Yeah. – But it’s a song about
their relationship. – Yeah, he didn’t put that up. – It is a song, he’s not that poetic. (gentle piano music)
“Everyone makes mistakes, and you’ll see I learned from mine.” – Oh god. Ron!
(Pauly D laughs) (upbeat music)
– I mean. – That’s a chooch quote
if I ever heard one! (group laughs) – I couldn’t even say that with a (beep) straight face.
(group laughs) – He’s put that one up a couple times. – Yeah, that’s a, that’s a go-to. (gentle piano music)
– “Second chances they don’t ever matter,
people never change.” (bell chimes) (group laughs) – It’s a song lyric! (upbeat music)
(group yells) – There’s no way! – Got ’em! Got ’em!
– No way. – I got played.
– Are we sure he has never used that song?
– Yeah. (group laughs) – No, but we should give this to him. That should be his next one. (group laughs) (gentle piano music)
– “Not all people can be saved when they are so far gone.” – Ron.
(upbeat music) – I think that’s a song.
– I think it’s a song, too. – No? I think it’s Ron. – It’s Ron. – Got a split couch here.
(Deena laughs) And the answer is, it’s Ron!
(group yells and laughs) – Holy (beep)!
– I knew it! – I want my money back! (gentle piano music)
– “Stay away from still people, still
complaining, still broke, still hating, still losing,
still not making a change, still living in the past,
still making excuses.” – How can this be?
(upbeat music) – Is he talking about himself? (laughs) – It’s a song, it’s Ron. (group laughs and cheers) (gentle piano music)
– “I promise there’s a light at the end of the
tunnel, I love you both.” – Uh, I’m gonna go with Ron.
– Song. – I think that’s a song.
– Ron. – It’s too happy. – It is a deleted post.
(upbeat music) – No!
– No! – Yeah.
– Shucks! – Damn.
– I never seen that one. – How did they get all these? – Somebody screenshots them right away. – Someone screenshotted all of them. – Angelina runs that blog.
(Angelina laughs) Swipe up!
– Shut up. (whip cracks)
(Pauly D laughs) – All right, last one. This one is quite poetic. (gentle music)
“Note to self: Can’t turn a natural born
hoe into a housewife.” – Oh, okay!
(group laughs) – “If you find them in the gutter, leave them in the gutter.” (group laughs)
(upbeat music) – Wait, wait, wait.
– Swipe up! – You saved the best for last. – Swipe up to see my baby mom. (group laughs) – Terrible.
– You guys sure? – You locked in with that one? – I feel bad now.
– You sure? – Yes, locked in.
– You sure? – We’re locked.
– No. It’s a song lyric, Creed. No, I’m kidding. (group laughs) – Did he really post that? – Yeah.
– Yes. – Oh, that’s what’s up,
somebody send me that one. – All right, that was the game of “Is it a song lyric or
a Ronnie deleted post?”. Lauren, you came out
the W, congratulations. – Thank you.
– Yay – Hey, Lauren!
– Thank you. – And remember, can’t turn
a hoe into a housewife. Leave her in the gutter.
(group laughs) – Oh (beep).
– Where she came from. – Oh no. – Swipe up.
– That was too much. – Swipe up (laughs). (upbeat music) – “Respect yourself enough
to say enough is enough.” – Okay.
(group laughs) – But does he though, does he?
– I’m done!