Now here’s a site
they don’t mention in the travel books. Mount I Wanna Date Ya
and Mount Please Give Me Your Number. [laughing] Sorry Max, the Gilcaster 600 X
is a powerful machine! [laughing] Wait, don’t go,
I don’t even know these people! Dad! Max, this is supposed to be
a family vacation, so come over here and flex for us! [laughing] There’s waterfalls
on each side of this volcano. Found the Weeping Volcano! Time to go! Oh, Phoebe, come,
we’re gonna take a family selfie! [laughing] Oh, er, aloha, um… Do you have anything that could distract
my entire family while I go wreak havoc? Oh, great, thank you
and nice fanny pack! Said no one, ever. [laughing] Everybody say Thunderfam! – Thunderfam!
– Thunderfam! [laughing] Great, family! Anyway, I picked up some brochures,
there are so many fun activities here! Oh, look, there’s an art class
at the crafts huts starting in five minutes! I wanna go there! Of course you do,
because you’re not an idiot! [laughing] Here’s a brochure for kite surfing! [laughing] – That looks kinda cool.
– I’m down! Wait, wait, wait, we’re supposed
to be doing things as a family. Yeah, well, Hank,
just let him go kite surfing and we’ll take Chloe to the craft hut. Alright, fine but we are all
gonna meet up later at the Luau for pork time! Er… family time. [laughing] Perfect, now everyone
has a fun Hawaiian thing to do! Go do them, bye! Wait! – You can’t just go off by yourself.
– Yeah, tell her, dad! Well, if I’m stuck
with our annoying family so are you! [laughing] Max’s horrible words are right, you can either go with them
or come with us! Fine, guess I’m going kite surfing! – Great!
– Let’s go! – Wait, shouldn’t we–
– Un-bury Billy? Yeah! [laughing] [music playing] OK, let’s start
with the kite surfing lesson, who wants to go first? – How about you?
– How about I hit you with a coconut? Huh? – I mean, Billy, why don’t you go?
– I’m in! Hey, hey, hey,
where do you think you’re going? You need to film me kite surfing
so I can show every girl on the island. [laughing] Both feet in the straps, awesome. Now you’re gonna grab this,
you’re gonna hold on tight. Time for an evil distraction. Kite surfing is the safest
extreme activity in Hawaii, as long as you properly train. [wind rushing] I’m not properly trained! [screaming] [splashing] The good news is
it’s almost the end of shark season. Aloha! [laughing] [screaming] That thing is dragging him out to sea! Phoebe, we gotta help him! Wh– where’d she go? Help! This is bad! [screaming] – Use your telekinesis to drag him back!
– Ok. [gasping] My telekinesis can’t reach him! [screaming] OK, there’s no one looking, Nora, try to use your lasers
to cut him down from the kite, OK? OK. [screaming] [grunting] – Nailed it!
– Nice, saved him! – Help!
– From the kite, not the sharks! Oh, come on! [laughing] [splashing] Hey, goggle slinger, what’s the fastest way
to the Holimakalaka volcano? You must soar with the hummingbird
as he follows the rainbow – across the hibiscus–
– Just tell me! ATV, $100 an hour. [laughing] Charge it to Hank Thunderman. [music playing] [engine revving] [coughing] – You OK, buddy?
– Yeah. I think so, hold on,
I have some water in my ear. [laughing] Much better! Now to find Phoebe
and figure out what’s going on!