(Calming techno music) – [Cody] Nice to me you man.
– You too. – [Cody] Thank you. Can I wear that?
– Yes. – Okay.
Ah. – [Chris] Oh don’t drop his hat. – Okay. Ready? (Techno music) – Hey what’s up you guys.
My name is Cody Buffinton, and I’ve been creating
travel videos on YouTube for just about four years now. I’m back home in New York right now, but I just came back from a trip to Bali, where I found the most
incredible places in all of Bali. I’m going to share them today with you for the top seven places
to visit in Bali in 2019. Bali is an incredible
place to meet new people, and everyone in this video I met for the first time this week. I met Chris and Rachael through Instagram because they were also in Bali, and asked if I wanted
to join them for a day to explore Ubud. Which leads me to how I
found the seventh place on this list today. Aloha Ubud. (Techno music) – This park is the newer second version of the famous Bali swing.
(Joyful expressions) At the time of filming
this January 2019 it was in a soft open, which means
they were still polishing it up, but as we were there
we got to experience it with almost no one there. We’re the only ones here,
it seems like, right now. Early in the morning, and it’s a giant like swing park. They’ve got a lot of
other things, too, here, but there’s swings everywhere and we’re about to go
on a couple of these. Look at, look at this view right here. – [Chris] Are you ready for this Cody? – I need to lose some weight. (laughing) they gotta put another a rope on. – [Chris] How you doing man? – Dude I’m loving this.
(laughs) This is the best view every. I’m glad they made this new swing. [Everybody] Oh.
(woman screams) – [Woman] (screaming)
Oh my god, it’s so high. [Crowd] Oh. (Techno music) – [Cody] Next on the list
is the Ubud Monkey Forest, which is near the last one. So you can do both in the same day. Well the forest is a tourist attraction, if you want to see nicer monkeys up close, this is where you should go. – I mean, this is like the safest spot for the monkeys.
– [Cody] It’s the best place to come for monkeys.
– It’s the best place to come and they’re all like
our driver said a few days ago. They’re all like fed by medicine. So every month, I think. Once a month they’re injected something, and if you miss
– [Cody] Right, so they’re – certain monkeys, they’ll
put it in the bananas and feed them that, so.
– [Cody] Right. (calm techno music) – [Cody] Oh, hanging out here. This is the funniest thing ever. (laughs) Going for a ride. (laughs) We’re out. – [Chris] Cody, what’s
happening right now? – I’m currently, hanging with a monkey. – [Chris] He wants your drone. – [Cody] Oh. He can’t handle it. – [Chris] Too, bad. He couldn’t get in, I’m
guessing he couldn’t get in, because of, like, this
is the top one, yeah. It’s monkey proof.
– [Chris] (laughs) – That’s what they sold me on. (chirping noises) I feel like I’m bait. (laughs) (laughs) High five. – [Chris] Oh. No way. (Inspiring techno music) – [Cody] Number five on the list is Tukad Cepung Waterfall. This beautiful waterfall inside a cave is about an hour drive to the
north east of the Monkey Forest, and varies in the amount of
people there all the time. We arrived at around 10 A.M.
as we were there we saw it go from 15 people to just
us to then 30 people, all in about an hour. It seems like we might
have missed the light rays, or the sun just wasn’t coming through, but there is a bit of a line here to take a picture at the waterfall. (Inspiring techno music) Well you may have to wait a
couple minutes to get a picture. It was completely worth
seeing this cave waterfall. (Inspiring techno music) It is now currently 4:15 in the morning. I probably got about four hours of sleep, but we’re gonna hop on
the bikes right now. I’m about to go pick up my friend, Chris, and we’re gonna drive all the
way up to the north of Bali for this beautiful sunrise, hopefully, at Handara Golf Course Resort, and that is where they
have these beautiful beautiful gates and I think it’s going to be really cool for sunrise. We’ve got about an hour and a half drive. So, we’re gonna head out now on the bikes. (Inspiring techno music) This is one of the most
famous gates in Bali, but because of how far north it is, there wasn’t nearly as
many people as I thought. (Inspiring techno music) A very chilly hour and a half later, we have made it to the
Handara Golf Course Resort entrance? It’s like, we’re at the
entrance of a golf course for this early morning sunrise mission. We have Chris here. Chris, what’s up man? How you doing?
– It’s so cool. I can’t feel myself.
– [Cody] (laughs) and these guys you have not met yet. This is Alex right here.
– Hello – This is Kim, from Canada but living
currently in Australia, and visiting in Bali. – And we’re so cold.
– [Everyone] (laughing) – [Cody] Yeah. I told them to wear shorts today. – Yeah (laughing) – I mean, it’s gonna be a lot warmer, but like, I’m wearing pants right now. (Calm techno music) For the hour that we were there, we saw just two locals taking pictures, and had to pay about 50
cents each to a guard. This is one location I highly
recommend coming for sunrise, because it was incredible. Good morning you guys. Today we have come out
to these rice terraces, about 30 minutes north of Ubud, and it is a beautiful morning. Really hoping for some sky, the sky to clear up, we’re hoping for, and some sunrise to
come through the trees. If that’ll happen. I don’t really know, but fingers crossed. It’s beautiful, but where’s the sun? (laughs)
– Oh my goodness. – [Cody] No really, it’s cool. It’s so picturesque. Look at that little swan or
whatever dove flying through. The white bird.
– [Chris] (laughs) – [Cody] It just makes it man. – [Chris] Majestic?
– [Cody] I’m so glad to be here. Majestic, yeah. (sings)
– [Chris] (laughs) – [Cody] (panics) Not into the rice. – [Chris] Yeah, don’t do it in flip flops. – [Cody] I’m Cody. – Yes, Ragum. – [Cody] Regum.
– Ragum. – [Cody] Ragum.
– Ragum. (laughs) – [Cody] Nice to meet you man. – Thank you.
– [Cody] Thank you. – (laughs) – [Cody] Is this your rice field? – Yes. – [Cody] Wow, this is amazing.
– [Chris] This is beautiful. – [Cody] You have a beautiful home. – Oh. – [Cody] (laughs) This is so cool. I love it. – Photo? (speaks foreign language) – [Cody] Yeah, yeah.
– Oh. Yeah. – [Cody] Yeah let’s do it, okay. Can I wear that?
– Yes. – Okay.
– (laughs) – Alright. Ah.
– Oh. – [Chris] Oh don’t drop his hat. – Okay.
– (laughing) – Ready?
– [Chris] Yeah. – [Cody] You think the
best pictures over here? – Yes.
– [Cody] Alright, okay. So we’re going to go over this way, and my man here says
this is the best picture. I mean, he lives here,
so he probably knows. We’re gonna head over this way. Thank you, man. – Yup, yeah.
– [Cody] I appreciate it. – [Cody] Take care.
– [Chris] (speaking Balinese) – [Both] (speaking Balinese)
– [Ragum] (Speaking Balinese) – [Cody And Chris] (speaking Balinese) (laughing) – [Cody] Bye, man. (Calm techno music) And we have found the best
rice terrace in all of Bali. And it’s just us. But how do we get over there? So guys, yesterday when we were up north, and the norther part of Bali, we met this couple guys from Australia. We have Jess and Charlie,
– Hey, what’s up. (laughs) – Hey (laughs)
– [Cody] and they joined us this morning,
– Yeah we have, we got here. – [Cody] And we have Jess
in the beautiful white, and we’re trying to get
her down without falling in the rice or getting muddy. – Are you alright?
– White was a bad choice. – That was a bad idea.
– (laughs) Oh, sorry about that. Oh my god, is that steep.
– [All] (laugh) – [Cody] See this is like
the little hand railing. We’re good.
– I see that. (laughs) – Charlie’s like, just
follow my footsteps. Ah, no. (laughs) (fun techno music) – [Cody] My second favorite spot in Bali, has to go to Sekumpul Waterfall. It’s a little bit of a
trek to get down here. It’s, like, way up hill, way down hill. All these zig-zags, and then
everyone’s gonna tell you that they have a parking lot, and that you have to take the tour if you go in their parking lot. So, that’s like the hardest thing. You have to, like, go all the way there, and park at Sekumpul,
like, the very bottom, and then just tell them
you don’t want the tour. – [Chris] They said it couldn’t
be done without a guide, but we did it.
– [Cody] I want you to prove them wrong. – Yes, sir. – Whoop, oh. – [Cody] Oh, we’ve got a casualty. Probably one of the best
waterfalls in all of Bali, and there is absolutely, well there’s two people here. There’s two people in the
best waterfall in Bali. Which is pretty amazing because
it is super high up north, but, you know, it wasn’t
extremely hard to get to. (fun techno music) We’re just gonna stop
here at this waterfall. There’s actually another
waterfall just over here. It’s called Lemukih Village. And it’s the only triple
waterfall in all of Bali. So there’s three waterfalls. We’re going to that one, and then we’re gonna head back up, but this waterfall, I have to
say, is one of my favorites that I’ve ever seen. This is like, top three in the world that I’ve seen so far. It’s just something about
being here. It’s magical. Like the mist, it’s like everything. It creates this atmosphere. I’m gonna head to the next one. (fun techno music) Just a short five minute
walk will take you to the Three Figi Waterfalls. What are your thoughts on the Figi Waterfall? – This is where they
bottle Figi water, so. – [Cody] Is it?
– [Chris] That would be nice. – [Cody] It looks pretty magic. I am so glad I was able
to share this experience with you, because this is
something that has to be shared. It is incredible. This waterfall. There’s three of them.
– Yup. – [Cody] That’s why I brought
all three of you guys. (laughing) And then I was the photographer, for like. – [Everyone] (laughs) – [Cody] We each get a waterfall. I gotta say, this might be more impressive than the other waterfall, but if you come to one
you get to see all four of these waterfalls here, and it just opens up to this vastness. It’s kind of like you’re
in Jurassic World. And we’re gonna head out of here now, because it’s kind of
getting dark and cold, but we’ve seen a lot of waterfalls in a short amount of time. So, I highly suggest
that if you’re in Bali, you come to this waterfall, because it’s guaranteed
the best time you’ll have. And finally my number one
top place to visit in Bali is Mount Batur. Mount Batur is a volcano on
the far east side of Bali, and to go up it you have
to hire a local guide to take you up to the top in the morning before the sun rises. It’s an early one. But the tour guide is typically arranged if you book it through a tour company. I paid about 70 US
dollars for the whole day, and that included food, the tour guide, and the pick up and
drop off from my hotel, which is two and a half
hours away at 1:30 A.M.. We’ve met up with Jess and Charlie, and we also met a dog already. It’s been a great set
this morning. (laughs) But look at this. We got flash lights, and we’re heading up so
early in the morning. I felt like I only had
a slight nap last night. So, I feel like crap but
we made it up to the top, (laughs) two hours later. We have made it all the
way up here to the top of Mount Butor before sunrise. We’re actually, I think when I look at, it looks pretty beautiful out there. It looks unreal. This is my guide. – Okay. My name is Pudu. – [Cody] And he’s a boss. – No boss only guide. – [Cody] No boss only guide.
– [Both] (laugh) – So, we made it all
the way up to the top. We’ve already eaten a
whole packet of Oreos and sour cream and onion Pringles. So, it’s been a good breakfast of legends, and soon, hopefully
the sun keeps coming up and it’s gonna get bright. It’s gonna get beautiful up here. And we’re gonna climb around these different mountain tops here. Getting different pictures. I even brought up the drone. It killed me, but I brought it up. – Worth it. – [Cody] This is amazing. We have hot chocolate for a sunrise. – Which is at the top of
a mountain. Ridiculous. – [Cody] This is a picture
perfect scenery right now. (laughing) I’ve never been up a
mountain before sunrise. This is the first one I’ve ever done. So this is pretty, pretty cool to be up here. It was, you know, brutal, getting up at one A.M. to come here, but it was well worth it. (Inspiring techno music) – [Cody] So what do we got here? – [Pudu] So, this one egg
sandwich and banana sandwich. – [Cody] Egg and banana sandwich? – Yes. – [Cody] We got Oreos, bananas, eggs. – [Pudu] Yeah.
– [Cody] Thank you, man. This is the best breakfast. – [Pudu] Best on the mountain.
– [Cody] Yeah. The situation here? – [Charlie] He stuck eggs in the hole to cook them.
– [Cody] Oh, no way. – [Charlie] Yeah. – [Cody] He’s cooking
eggs inside of this hole. That’s amazing. – You cook by the hot steam. – [Cody] Wow. This is how he cooks
breakfast for everyone. – Yes of course. – [Cody] How you feeling? – Everything’s fogging up. (laughs) – [Cody] Ah, look at the camera. We’ve come down to the
kitchen of the volcano. This is where all of the little holes are that everyone cooks the eggs at. Look, look, they’re all steaming. – [Chris] Steaming eggs.
– Ah. – [Cody] He will now
demonstrate by putting his hand. – [Everybody] (laughs) – [Charlie] No way. – [Cody] Yeah, so all these
little holes right here. They throw some eggs in, and then they cook for about 20 minutes in all these different holes. So this is the kitchen. It’s, ah, oh, that one’s real hot. This top one, you can
cook an egg in 15 there. – It looks like Japan. With those trees there,
– [Cody] Ah. – [Charlie] in the snow. – [Cody] Yeah, look at that.
– [Charlie] Cool. – [Cody] Everything around here is just beautiful.
– [Jess] It makes such a valley isn’t it. – [Cody] Satisfied with your hike? – Very satisfied. Very very satisfied
– [Cody] I am too look at this. We’re in a volcano. Cooking eggs at breakfast. – [Jess] Amazing. – [Cody] It doesn’t get
much better than this. – [Jess] No, sir.
– [Cody] No. Thank you guys, so much for watching. I hope you enjoyed that video. If you’re new here click that
subscribe button down below. Actually, comment down below if you want to see more videos like this in other countries, as well. But that is it for today, Rouge Nation. Until next time, explore the world. (Inspiring techno music)