Сейчас мы на пляже Ялты. На одном из многих пляжей Мы начнем сегодня общаться с местными туристами, и множеством других людей чтобы узнать, что действительно люди думают о том, как сейчас в Крыму Я отправлюсь и на другие пляжы и покажу вам все, что было и что происходит после четырех лет реинтеграции России. – Здравствуйте, скажите, пожалуйста, где мы находимся? – Мы в Крыму – Откуда Вы? – Из Сибири. – Вам нравится в Крыму? – Здесь очень красиво и жарко, не так как в моему городе – Новосибирске. – море рядом и мне очень нравится. – Вы хорошо говорите по-английски. Где учили? – В школе. У меня был хороший учитель. – Она занималась со мной каждый день. – Сколько раз Вы были в Крыму? – Я была здесь по два раза в год с 2015 -Вы были здесь до референдума ил только после? – После референдума – Что Вы думаете про Крым? Как здесь отдыхается туристам? – С момента открытия моста, больше людей приехало сюда. несколько лет назад, здесь не было столько людей. Конечно, это хорошо для Крыма и Ялты Здесь становится более комфортно отдыхать. – Вы были здесь по два раза в год за посление три года, верно? – Да.
– Заметны ли изменения? – Туристов стало больше или нет?
– Стало больше. много отелей отрылось и сервис стал лучше. К примеру, три года назад я пришла в магазин а продавец попросил меня отойти, потому что закрывала его товары сейчас здесь много людей из разных частей России Они здесь работают, например отель “Турист” – очень хороший и люди, я думаю, будут приезжать сюда. – Рад знакомству. Как Вас зовут?
– Алена. – Hello. Can you tell, where are we now? – We are in the Republic of Crimea, Russian Federation, in Yalta – the city of happiness. – Where are you from?
– I’m from Ekaterinburg – Do you like the Crimea? – I like it. It’s sunny, warm here good people and hospitality – How many times did you visit the Crimea?
– I often come here. four times in a year My parents live here. How it was before the referendum and after? – There is a difference. The Crimea was and is a part of Russia It was citizens desicion to join the Russian Federation Now it ia a hard period, but people are happy. The development is in progress, it is slowly, but in progress. – Do you think that more than 90 % of locals voted to be a in Russia?
– Absolutely! – What will be next in the Crimea?
– Everything will be ok, like in Sochi. – And if the foreigner tourists come to stay for a rest here? – It’s great! We can speak different languages and we are glad to meet them. And the shouldn’t be any political restrictions between the countries Come and get to see firsthand. – It was a lot of tourists in 2014 in 2015 it wasn’t a lot of, but now, much more. – Can you add something.
-Yes, come to see the Crimea. Russia is huge and very hospitable We invite foreigners to come here. Welcome. -Thank you. What’s your name?
– Olga. – Hello. Can you tell, where we are now? – Hello. We are in Yalta, the Massandra beach – Where are you from?
– I’m from Nikolayev area, Ukraine. – Is it your first time in the Crimea? – No, it is my fifth time here. – Was it before Russia or after? – Both – Do you feel the difference before the referendum and after? – No, the Crimea is the same like it is. the beaches are full like it was. Not much has changed. – What is the situation in the Crimea? – I think everything is great. – Will it be good idea for the foreigners to come here for rest? – Yes, of course. Whoever comes here will be welcomed with pleasure – And what the prices? – The rest didn’t become more expensive. – The prices remained the same. – And how much money just about a family need to stay for a rest here? – We are on a visit, that’s why we don’t know the exact prices for the living and goods – And what do you think about the referendum? – For me it is not important The Crimea stays the Crimea. – As for me, only the Government and the currency have changed. – What is interesting for foreigners in the Crimea? – The architecture, many places to visit, palaces For example, Khersones – The West says that the Crimea is dangerous, the war is here. – It is not true. – Come here to have good rest without any worries. – Hello. Can you tell where we are now? – In Yalta.
– Where are you from? – We are from Vladimirskaya area. – How many times did you visit the Crimea? – It’s our first time in Yalta – So, you were somewhere else? – we’ve toured the coast. – Did you visit the Crimea before the referendum or after?
– Before – Is it dangerous in the Crimea now or not?
– No, it isn’t – What do you think if the foreigners come here for the rest? – No problems. – And what do you think about the referendum? – What’s your names?
– Galiya, Nikolay – Hello.
– Hello. Can you tell where we are? – We are in Russian Federation, the Republic of the Crimea, on the seashore of Black sea. – Where are you from?
– Moscow – Is it your first time in the Crimea?
– No, it isn’t. after the historical reunion in 2015 we try to come here every year. – Does it any difference in the Crimea before the referendum and after? – The Crimea before the referendum and after is not the thing to discuss After the collapse of the Soviet Union in the 90s people, families, cities were disintegrated geographically but inside, people haven’t changed therefore,those connections that were are not related to politics friends, relatives, some events in memories attracted tourist to come here, particularly to Yalta the referendum was brewing for a long time sad events that happened in Ukraine were not basis for the referendum People dreamed to re-unify with Russia – And if the foreigners will come here to have a rest? – I think the foreigners as football fans will be received with the Crimean hospitality and will very glad that have made their choice – Who are you by your profession? – Marketing field – What’s your name?
-Andrew – Hello
-Hello. – Can you tell, please, where we are now? – Yalta, the Crimea, the 21st of August, 2018 – Where are you from?
– From Donetsk, DPR – What’s the name?
– Alice, Vyacheslav – How is your rest here? – Nice, the weather is fine, people are good We know this city before it became Russian and now everything is perfect – Is it your first time here?
– No, we usually have a rest here. – No, it doesn’t. People are the same – Does it changed after the referendum? It is now Free entrance to the beach. It changed – Is it expensive? – No. People also can get to the beach for free – Do your think many of people voted on the referendum? – People have made their choice – The same that in Donetsk. – I know. I live in Donetsk for four years. – And we live all our life there – And if the foreigners will come here to have a rest? Is it a good idea? – There won’t be any problems for foreigners here – The West says that the Crimea is dangerous, the war is here – It is media says but not people What can you say to foreiners about coming here? – Hello
-Hello – Where we are now?
– in Yalta, the Crimea – Where are you from?
– From Donetsk – I live in Donetsk for four years. – How many times have you been to the Crimea? – The fourth year. – Did you visit the Crimea before the referendum or after?
– After – What is the situation in the Crimea?
– Better than in Donetsk – Why is it better here?
-Financially first – What is good in the Crimea?
– The nature is good. – Is it dangerous here?
– No, it isn’t What do you think about foreiners coming to Crimea Yes it would be good. It in Donetsk we have aswell I ask becuase western countries say Crimea is Very dangeruos That is not true People that say that have never been here – What do you think is the Crimea Russia or Ukraine? – It’s a hard question. I don’t know… Locals think that it is Russia. – Hello.
-Hi – Where we are now?
– We are in Yalta I came from Chelyabinsk and staying here about a month – How many times have you been to the Crimea?
– It’s my first time. I like it very much. – What do you think about the locals?
– Locals are very good people – The West says it is dangerous here
– No, it isn’t We are resting, sun burning, swimming, everything is good here – What is your name?
– I’m Rafic – Hello, can you tell where we are now? – In Yalta, the Crimea – How is your rest here?
– The rest is great, good weather, warm sea… – Where are you from?
– From Moscow – How many times have you been to the Crimea?
– Four times. – Before the referendum or after
– Both – Where we are now?
– Yalta, the Crimea – Where are you from?
– Enakievo, Donetsk, DPR – What are you doing here?
– Working, resting – How many times have you been to the Crimea?
– First time – Is it good for foreigners to come here for the rest?
– Yes. It will be good conditions for foreigners